Tuesday 30 April 2013

LIVING TESTIMONIES FROM MEMBERS OF RWENZORI ABSTINENCE AND SCRIPTURE UNION YOUTH NETWORK.



 PHIONA KARUNGI  15 YEARS  FORT POTRAL S.S  KABAROLE DISTRICT      
  
My name is Phiona Karungi Fort-portal S.S I have been able to abstain from sex as a result of the information and knowledge received from Rwenzori Abstinence and scripture union youth network (RASYN).  RASYN has changed my life, I have learnt how to pray, I have been empowered with the word of God which has helped me to overcome evil.  The information I have got from RASYN has changed me in terms of talking, the friends I walk with at school, my behaviours have changed and my parents, church, friends and teachers are proud of me now.  I have been blessed with the spirit of self-control, my singing, dancing and praying talents have been improved and now I believe to be a responsible person through RASYN.

MUHUMUZA MARVIN 9 YEARS , GREEN CIRCLE PRIMARY SCHOOL , PRIMARY 5

My name is Muhumuza Marvin. 9 years and I study from Green Circle primary school a Moslem school in Kabarole district but I am proud to know God and to fight Evil though I am in Moslem school.  I want to be a pastor and I thank God because my dream is coming to reality. Rwenzori Abstinence and scripture union youth network (RASYN) has played a big role in my life. I have benefited spiritually, I can pray, teach the word of God to the Moslem pupils and physically I have been so blessed. I have the capacity to tell other pupils to keep from SEX and other evil and all this has come as a result of joining RASYN. Thank u so much RASYN for reaching us in our village schools. To me WITH JESUS NOTHING IS   HARD. I WILL NOT LET AIDS DESTROY MY LIFE IN JESUS NAME.
MPANJA SAUL, SENIOR 2, KATOOKE MODERN SECONDARY SCHOOL, KYENJOJO DISTRICT 18 YEARS
My name is Mpanja Saul in Senior two 18 yrs ( Katooke Modern secondary school )in Kyenjojo District. I thank God for RASYN for wiping away my tears and bringing back joy into my life.  I am an orphan who lives on the mercies of God. I always wanted to be a teacher and I did all that I could do to look for fees. I cultivated people’ land, grazed people’ cows and did all that I could do to see that I join secondary school. I thank God for RASYN; they have become my parent, my guardian Am now being cared for, my fees is paid and I see I bright future in fort of me. I am happy now because I will one day be a professional teacher and I can’t stop thanking Rwenzori abstinence and scripture union youth network for the great work they have done for me. I will wait for SEX and I shall speak abstinence to other youth 

WITH GOD EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE AND ABSTINENCE IS THE BEST WAY TO CONTROL HIV/AIDS

 We are members of RASYN and we are proud to be members who are equipped, empowered and strengthened with the word of God. We believe and trust God that abstinence is easy and possible if you have Jesus. We don’t believe in using condoms but we have our trust and faith in God to give us the spirit of Self Control and wait until we are ready. We encourage our follower youth to trust in God at all the time, to believe in themselves and be contented with what they have. AIDS is a deadly disease but Jesus is the best in all. Thank you RASYN for paying our fees and blessing us spiritually we didn’t know now we understand that Abstinence is the best way to fight HIV AND WITH JESUS YES WE CAN. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment